Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to Work! =)

It's a very rainy Tuesday. I'm just taking a quick break from work with Hunka Munka perched on my shoulder like a parrot to write this quick post. We're in Lynden again and, after three days socialization, we're back to work on the house. Hopefully, this will be our last trip to Lynden for the purpose of working on the house! Pretty much all that's left to do is touch up work, some caulking, a teeny bit of sanding,then we'll clean the house like it's never been cleaned before and pack up everything! It's been a long, busy summer and I'm ready to settle down into winter. =)

4 comments:

bentogirl said...

Well I'm glad that you are almost done with your work, but don't settle down to much for winter, because I don't want to wait for spring to see you! :) :P

bentogirl said...

Well I'm glad that you are almost done with your work, but don't settle down to much for winter, because I don't want to wait for spring to see you! :) :P

Krissy said...

Hopefully work goes fast so you can get the house listed soon.

You should come back for the Harvest Party (your fam and Mrs. Weese does most of the planning for that event anyway). Then you could see baby Betty Jean again! ;-)

Krista K. said...

I am sure its nice to be back with friends... enjoy your stay in Lynden! ~KK~