Friday, February 26, 2010

25 Random Things About Me ~ Susi

I know, I wrote one of these up when I first started the blog, but I didn't have anything to post. You know, I probably have changed some of my ideas. :-) I hope you all enjoy reading this!

1. I love to read! I especially enjoy reading history!

2. I love animals! My favorites are horses, dogs, and cats.

3. Contrary to the last point, I don't like reptiles, amphibians, insects or spiders.

4. Ever since I was little, I just couldn't seem to hold still. (My family can testify :-)

5. I prefer to wear long, dark gene skirts.

6. I love music! For the piano, I enjoy playing "bangy", syncopated hymns, playing fiddle style of the violin and Celtic on the recorder and tin whistle. My favorite kinds music to listen to are fiddle, Celtic, bluegrass, and western.

7. You might say I at the cross roads to being healthy.:-) I know all the junk food is bad for me, but I do love to eat ice cream while watching movies!

8. I really enjoy writing, although I have to be in a "writing mood" to be able to write anything.:-) I write mostly poems and letters, but I am working (very slowly...) on a story.

9. I am probably one of the most social people in our family. Unlike most of the girls, I love being with people and get energized by them.

10. I used to be very messy (I guess I still am a little). When I was younger, I used to pile all my stuff (clothes, dolls, crafts, everything!) on my bed and then at night, squeeze under all of it to go to sleep. I think I'm a little cleaner now, I hope.:-)

11. I love the smells of a barn, newly printed books, and babies!

12. I have never broken a bone, but was the first child with a tooth cavity.

13. I enjoy cleaning up the kitchen with Hannah. Since I like to wash and she likes to dry, we make a pretty good team!

14. I like to do jobs that aren't too hard, but are time consuming (making Jon and Phil's lunches, cutting up vegetables, etc.) and then I can think while doing them.

15. I love to nickname people! I think everyone in our family has at least one silly nickname that I've named them.

16. My favorite subject in school is and has always been history. My favorite time periods are WWII, the Civil War, and Colonial.

17. My favorite people in history are George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Daniel Boone.

18. I like cold, windy days over hot, sunny ones, and I love snow!

19. I really enjoy watching movies with the golden ring and the jewel (Laura). Some of my favorites are Iron Will, The Magnificent Seven, and the Searchers.

20. I have never had any sickness or disease worse than the flu.

21. I don't really like to go shopping.

22. I can handle animal blood just fine, but when it comes to human blood, I'm a little bit squeamish.

23. I've always been a little "visionary", always coming up with crazy ideas that, of course, wouldnt work.

24. I've always had a problem with me speech; when I was younger, I had a lisp (with the help of Laura, I overcame that problem,) and now I have a problem of talking way too fast, slurring my words, and stuttering.

25. I am a very care-free person. Sometimes this is a good thing, but a a lot of times it's not so good; just ask Hannah!:-)

Well, I hope I found enough interesting things about myself and I hope I didn't repeat anything from the other 25 random things I did last time. Please leave a comment!:-)

5 comments:

Laura Earl said...

Hehe!! >gasp!< Hoosan... I think you still have a problem with "me speech". You have a problem with "me" grammar too :-P

Hannah Criss said...

What's wrong with "me speech"? I'm part Irish, you know!:-P

~Susi

Sarah said...

You've had the chickenpox haven't you?

Krissy said...

Hey me am part Irish too! :-D Hehehe...

Dean and Debbie Criss said...

I love you Ruby girl! You are a delight to my heart!

Love and hugs,
Mother Dear