Monday, April 26, 2010

Christian Heritage Home Educators of Washington 2010 Conference

This past weekend was the Christian Heritage Home School conference! It went wonderfully well, and the speakers were very good. We all volunteered this year-Sarah worked with Stephen and John Hainline at the CD booth, Jon was security, and Laura, Hannah, Rebekah, and I worked in registration. In my humble opinion, (=D) it was the best job since we just had to stay at the front table and got to see everyone. I worked with some really great people and got to know another Susanna C. better.=) Unfortunately, I only got to listen to two sessions, but I really enjoyed my job!. I also really enjoyed the choral - it went very well!

We accidentally left Laura's and the family's cameras at the church so the only pictures we have of the trip have been circulated around on all the blogs, so I won't post them here.=)

2 comments:

Krissy said...

I hope to be Staff next year! I think William wants to be, so I will probably be one with him!!!
That would be EXCITING!!!

Hannah Criss said...

That would be so much fun, Krissy! We'll have to work together!

~Susi