Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lord Jesus

Lord when I came to you
All things became new
But it seems like the 'old man,' he really wants to stay
And though you live inside, in you I must abide
Yielded each moment so I can go your way

CHORUS
Lord Jesus take me, remake me
Let you love shine through me
Lord Jesus hold me and mold me
Into the person you want me to be

Lord, I give you the task
Of pulling off the mask
I wear in front of others each and every day
And would you please reveal the things that are concealed
Make your word more real to me
So I can know your ways

CHORUS

I know your word is true
So help me trust in you
Guide my thoughts and actions
And the words I say
And would you do your part
To come and change my heart
So when I am with others
They'll see that you're the way

CHORUS

3 comments:

Jon Criss said...

Thats my song!

Hannah Criss said...

After your wreck, you played it over and over and so it just grew on all of us and now it's one of my favorite songs.=)

~Susi

Krissy said...

What a great song!