Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ben-Hur

Laura gave Phil the movie Ben-Hur for Christmas. They had seen it a long time ago, but we girls hadn't seen it yet. We watched it Christmas night, and we all loved it!

This is Laura's description on the movie:
Ben-Hur is the most amazing, completely dramatic movie ever!! Each scene is packed with emotion and drama. I saw it once years ago, and decided then that I didn't like it (!) Like Phil said, we've seen a few "Jesus movies", and everyone is (pardon me), rather stupid in them. But this movie is different, and I love how Jesus has such an amazingly powerful and awe-inspiring role in Judah Ben-Hur's life, even though it only shows Him a few times (never his face, though, which I like.) This is definitely going on my favorite movies list! (FYI, there are a couple 'kissing scenes' we fast forward.)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ben Hur is a great movie! When you visit sometime you should bring it so we can watch it together!

Krissy said...

Interesting description L! =)

Hannah Criss said...

That would be fun!

~Susi

Tori Short said...

We have watched Ben-Hur many times! I really like it. :)