Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some Things I Just Take for Granted...

...Like the protection I am daily under. "If I could be with my friends more..." "If my parents weren't so strict..." "If I went to the government schools..." "If I could go to college..." "If I had a job..." That all sounds so inviting, so exciting. But, I have no idea what I'm being protected from. Growing up in a Christian home, homeschooled, I am so protected from all the evil that is in the world. And I have been shown the "path of life." (Psalm. 16:11a) Anyway, I just wanted to say "thank you" to Daddy and Momma for protecting me and showing me the right way to live! I never will truly know how much you've kept me from, and I am very thankful!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

That sounds very good Sue! I like it. We do not know what we have been protected from. Thanks to my Mom and Dad too!

Laura Earl said...

Yes, THANK YOU, Daddy and Momma!!!