Monday, March 5, 2012

Silent Blog...

...sorry about that. I've been busy with my new writing blog (if you'd like an invitation, comment and I'll send you one!)

Let's see...what we've been doing that last couple days -

-Volleyball. It's that time of year again! Yesterday, Hensie and I went online and watched some instructional movies on setting, serving, etc. and then worked on those things all afternoon.
-Reading. I'm still reading "Ike the Soldier". It's pretty interesting. I finished reading "Wagon Wheels to Oregon" (they talk about the Wasco Indians. =), and started reading "The Five Little Peppers".
-Watching Gracie. Two days this week, Sarah has come over/dropped Gracie off and we've gotten to watch her! She's a very busy child! She's standing on her own, crawls everywhere, likes to climb stairs and get into toilets, and loves to be tickled and thrown in the air by Auntie Sussy. =)
-Up-coming Trip to Lynden. We'll be leaving on Thursday and leaving Sunday afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing you all up there! (And maybe playing a little volleyball, too! ;-)
-Painting. We painted our kitchen a couple weeks back (I still need to take the "after" pictures.) and we're going to be painting Sarah's room today.

And...any day now, Sarah could go into labor! When that happens, we'll go over there and watch Gracie for a couple days. I can't wait for this little niece or nephew! (Leave a comment and guess if it'll be a boy or girl. I'm guessing a boy. =)

3 comments:

The Beadtriss (aka Krista) said...

Really... Volley ball season already??? ~KK~

Susanna R. Langdon said...

Well, the weather's been going back and forth. It was great - warm and sunny - on Sunday, but then it snowed again on Tuesday. =)

Krissy said...

Really looking forward to seeing all of you today!! CANNOT WAIT! We've been missing you so much.

"Ike The Soldier" is a long book, your really making progress on it from the sounds of it!

How special! I love babysitting nieces and nephews! Especially when they stay over night.

I saw the new dishwasher you got off of Laura's blog! Can't wait to see the post about your "new" kitchen!

I'm guessing it will be a boy too! :-) It will be exciting to hear all the news about him/her!

See you tonight ;-)! <3
Kris