Tuesday, July 7, 2009

25 Random Things About Me ~ Hanna

1- I love music, especially Baroque and colonial America music.

2- I love to read, especially history. My favorite time period in history is colonial America. I also enjoy reading about resistance in occupied countries during World War II. I also have been reading more inspirational. One of my favorite books that I just finished reading is “A Woman After God’s Own Heart” by Elizabeth George.

3- I love being and choosing to be feminine at every opportunity.

4- I love using the words Pathetic and Dramatic.

5- I like to wear blue, as it brings out my eyes.

6- I love to dress up in period costumes!

7- I enjoy crocheting and am learning to knit. I also want to do more sewing, embroidery, and cross-stitching.

8- I want to (Lord willing) get married and have lots of children.

9- I enjoy gardening.

10-I think writing is essential. I would trade all of my music talent to know how to write.

12- I do not like cold weather. I think hot weather is very dramatic. (If you don’t know what I mean ask me.)

13- I want marry a farmer and do Joel Salatin style farming.

14- I do not enjoy cooking, but I need to learn to like it.

15- I absolutely love to eat!J

16- I’m very lazy, but I am working on it.

17- My favorite Bible character is David.

18- I do not like eating off dessert forks. When I have soup, I have to have a big spoon and when I have ice cream, I have to have a small spoon or it will irritate me.

19- My favorite flower is lavender. I love the scent.

20- I don’t really like animals, but because Reagan stole my heart, I love dogs. And I’ve always loved cats.

21- I love dramatic movies (i.e. Pendragon, Iron Will, and The Young Pioneers)

22- I love the smells of coffee, hay, and books

23- I like the taste of coffee, but I don’t drink it.

24- I’m learning to be patriotic even when our country’s backward.

25- My heart's desire is to be a woman after God’s own heart.

~Hanna Krist

No comments: