Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Little Angel, Reagan


I have a little puppy,


Well, maybe not so small.

She’s the cutest pup on earth.


Yes, cuter than them all.



My puppy’s name is Reagan.




And she is six months old.



She likes to give me hugs;





Although she’s much too big to hold.



She can shake hands, oh yes!



And she can sit, fetch, and heel.




But when I call “here”,


She’ll only come when I have a meal.




She has a chocolate coat.





And her eyes are so pleading.




She loves to meet new people


And gives them a big greeting.



Her home is the back yard.



And she loves to dig.





The yard is a total mess.









She lives like a little pig!




She’s got lots of nick names.


Imp, Old Goose, Pooch, Vicious Brute



She chews everything she sees.



Slippers, shoes and many a boot.




Although she’s very naughty,





And bites all too often;

She’ll always be my little angel,



My little Reegan, Reagan, Rawgan!

~Susanna R. Criss

1 comment:

Krissy said...

That is sooo cute Susi!!! I really like it!!! Good job!!

K.J.V.