Tuesday, July 7, 2009

25 Random Things About Me ~ Susi

1- I am a Christian.

2- I love Music! Especially baroque and folk music.

3- I am a fruit fly! I absolutely love fruit! My favorites are berries and melons.

4- I don NOT like to dress up. Only unless it’s a historical costume.

5- I am very lazy. But I have been working on that.=)

6- I enjoy writing. I’m writing a book right now and I love writing letters!

7- I love reading. My favorite books are “Before You Meet Prince Charming” and “Stepping Heavenward”.

8- I crochet and knit. I don’t like to sew, but I want to learn so I can sew my own clothes someday.

9- I love horses, cats and dogs! Especially my little angel, Reagan!

10- I used to be a tomboy. I didn’t want anything to do with a girl. I really have had to work in that area.

11- I do not like anything to do with hospitals, blood, and any other medical things.

12- I am terrified of snakes, spiders, bugs, frogs, toads, lizards, and any other creeping creatures.

13- I do not like having long finger nails. I’ve tried to grow them out to be more lady-like, but they irritate me so much that I have to clip them.

14- I am a pack rat. I keep piles of junk under my bed.

15- I don’t like shopping.

16- I do not like to get new shoes. Isn’t four pairs enough? And I don’t like to get new purses or clothes. Doesn’t it say in Proverbs “Let us all have one purse”? =)

17- I prefer winter over summer. Mostly because there’s no bugs and spiders. And I don’t like hot weather. And it’s my birthday and Christmas!

18- I don’t like to garden, although I want to be a farmers wife someday, Lord Willing, and grown all my food in a garden. I guess I’ll have to work on that.

18- I like to bake, but I don’t really enjoy cooking. I prefer the cleanup.

19- My favorite people in history are George Washington, George Washington Carver, Adoniram and Ann Judson, Abraham Lincoln, and Benjamin Franklin.

20- My favorite subjects in school are reading, writing, and history.

21- I don not like math or science.

22- I do not like peas or cooked mushrooms. I got over not liking red peppers and spinach.

23- I am very absent minded.

24- I absolutely love children and babies.

25- I hope to be a wife and mother someday, Lord Willing.

~Susi Krist

No comments: