Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stepping Heavenward

Yesterday, as I was scanning the bookshelf, my eyes rested on my favorite book, "Stepping Heavenward". I picked it up and started to read it, and couldn't put it down. It is such a good book! When I first was reading it, I read it in three days! It's a woman's journal from when she is sixteen 'till she dies. I really like how imperfect she is, but desires so much to be close to her Savior. Every girl should read this book! It's definitely worth your time!

Joni Eareckson Tada said, "Stepping Heavenward is the record of a woman's spiritual journey deep into the heart of Christ. This book will serve as a guide for today's Christian women who desires to leave behind the dull, dry indifference of spiritual mediocrity to discover the rich, deep joy of knowing Jesus more fully. This woman's spirtual journey is so inspiring. I can see how God will use it in a dramatic way in the lives of many women."


~Susi

No comments: