Thursday, August 13, 2009

Winter is almost here!

Winter is practically here! (Well, not quite.=) I now can sleep under the covers at night, I have been wearing long sleeve shirts and fleece vests, and yesterday I woke up with a cold!=) I'm soooo excited! I absolutely LOVE cold weather, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the four birthdays scattered in between. I love to be cold, unlike Hanna who is a cold blooded creature and needs the outside weather to warm her body.=) Last winter we tried to keep our heating bill down, so we kept the temp. at 68 degrees and when it got really cold, 65 degrees. While most of the family was freezing, I loved every minute of it!



So here's a early happy winter to everyone!=)



~Susi

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I like Winter...but I like it when it is Summer too!

I guess I enjoy all of the seasons! :-)

Happy Winter to you too!

Krissy.