Thursday, May 27, 2010

For the Last Couple Days...

...We have had the wonderful pleasure of having Krista and Teddy Van Cleve here!

While I was diligently searching the computer for a picture for Sarah and Stephen's slide show, I heard somerather familiar voices. Krista and Teddy VC were here! I wasn't expecting to see them for a couple hours. Krista and I looked at old pictures for awhile before it was time to go the Hannah's violin recital. (We'll post about that soon!) That night, we turned the light off at ten, but didn't fall asleep for two hours. We talked for a while, then Krista read from Touch the Sky, and book in the Young Underground Series. We talked some more, and then had a pillow fight. We talked even more, before we finally decided we needn't to get to sleep. We fell asleep a couple minutes later.

The next morning, Krista and I woke up at six o'clock and worked on our story that we're writing together. After a couple hours of that, we played school. Later that day, Krista was very tired, so we went up stairs, and we talked while she laid down. (Krista and I have wanting to learn German, and since she and Teddy were going to stay with us for the week, I asked Phil if we could use his German teaching program. He found it, and we have been using it ever since. Well, kinda...=) We had Mr. Van Cleve for dinner, then we watched a Roy Rogers movie and went to bed at ten (and we fell asleep right away=)

This morning, since we were so tired, we slept in for quite awhile. (I won't tell you what time we woke up.=) When we finally did get up, we did some work on our story, then played school. Since then , we've been working on our German. (I took a bunch of movies, but they're a little embarrassing. =) I'll film one either today or tomorrow.) I hope to post again soon about our other "Van Criss" adventures, so don't go far.;-)

4 comments:

Krissy said...

That was a fun Van Criss Adventure! Thank you for letting us stay!

Hannah Criss said...

Yes, it was a lot of fun! You'll have to come over again soon!

~Susi

Emily said...

Looks like you girls had lots of fun! I'll be tuning in for more Van Criss/ Van Cleve adventures! :)
~Emily

Krissy said...

I hope we can come over soon!

And Emily, you will probably see some more of our...adventures! :-D