Friday, May 21, 2010

New Hair Cut!

I have been so bad with posting. I have had about ten posts crowd my busy head, and haven't had a chance to post any. I am determined to start afresh (do you recognize that, Krissy?=).

So, here's a post that has been waiting to be posting for about two weeks. My new hair cut! I had a before picture, but I can't find it. My hair was below my waist, though. I was getting bad headaches from the weight of my hair, and when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house for Mother's Day, after my aunt cut Sarah's and Hannah's hair, she cut mine. (Was that a run-on sentence, Em?=)

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Looks good Susi! I might have heard that line sometime before!

I will miss you at the Weese's tonight!

Love and Hugs!

Laura Earl said...

Emma?

Hannah Criss said...

Krissy, Thank you! Hugs to you as well! Der wahre Freund zeigt sich erst in der Not.=)

Laura, No NO No! Pride and Prejudice. Maira as she was packing her trunks. "Lady Katherine was so severe last evening that I couldn't sleep. I am determined to start afresh."

~Susi