Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nothing Special, Just Everyday Life

I thought I'd do a post on a few things that I have me smile today.

-Finishing two pencils in math today!
-Finishing the really boring part in the science book on water. =D
-Seeing that the children are enjoying their history lesson.
-Being able to get in seventy minutes of piano practice.
-Finally being about to play at least part of a really hard duet with Hannah.
-Making and enjoying delicious, healthy chocolate shakes
-Finishing my "to-do" list (and that does not happen every day.=)
-Just about to finish Bonhoeffer today!
-Every time I get on my email, there are unopened emails waiting for me!=)

What is making you happy today?

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Those are for sure things to be glad about! When I get things done, then I actually feel I accomplished something!

~Echo Joy

Dean and Debbie Criss said...

The things that make me smile today:
-My beautiful cheerful wife
-A daily walk with the afore mentioned person
-My children who add so much life to my life
-Hannah & Susanna's wonderful happy meal (afternoon chocolate shake)
-Chickens, who keep you wondering what they're thinking about
-Looking forward to seeing wonderful friends tonight

Sarah said...

:-) Sweet.Fun.Delightful! It's always good to notice those things in a day in which you can be grateful for and that add such joy to life! Without doing that life could be very dull.

MJW said...

-Reading blogs
-Being with Family and Friends
-Church tomorrow
-Having a right-handed Son-in-law that is learning to trim goat hooves!
-Not being at Costco on a Sat. and hearing that L & D are safe even w/o brakes. (see Laura's post)

~MJW
p.s.- I think it could have even been a better day, if I had one of those "Happy Meals". ;)