Thursday, June 16, 2011

Okay, a Post Finally!

Hello Everyone! We just got our Internet!! =) We've been without it for the two weeks we've been here. Here are a couple pictures I took the first day we were here. I have more pictures on my other camera, but I have to figure out how to get them onto the computer. =)

The girls' closet. Now, it's full of clothes and our dresser.

"My" desk. =) (Krista, Hannah M., and all my other friends, this is where I sit and write you.=)

Our room. It now has two bunk beds. I need to take an updated picture! =)

Sorry, this is a little out of order. This is "the Lounge", where most of the girls slept the first couple nights. It's now Laura's room/school room.

And my bedroom the first night - the large closet off the lounge.

I'll be back with more pictures!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

I can't wait for the other pictures! Thanks for the tour of your rooms.

It's nice to know where you sit and write us. I write you at my desk, of course you know where it is and what it looks like. =)

Your room is nice and bright looking. Can't wait to see pictures with the bunk-beds and your closet with the dresser and clothes!

Missing you lots and lots! <3

Hugs for all the girls!
Krissy Joy

bentogirl said...

I can't wait to see some more pictures either! =)

And it is nice to know where you write us! =) I write you either at the diningroom table, or in the livingroom. =)

I can't wait to see updated pictures, with your house being filled it! =)

I miss you TONS! <3

Love, Lexi