Monday, June 20, 2011

Oregon Update =)

Well...what to write about! After I posted last, Daddy, Momma, Matthew, Joe, Lydia and I went back to Lynden to load up the semi with the last of our stuff. It was a lot of fun to spend more time with friends, working like maniacs, eating pizza together, catching up, reading letters out loud, cooking and weeding together. Finally, our visit was over, and we, Daddy and Momma in the front seat, and the four youngest squished in the back, headed back home.

And since then, we've been been unpacking more boxes, making this house more into a home, and getting into more of a routine. =) I have a couple pictures, but I still need to figure out my camera. =)

Tomorrow or the next day, Momma and all us children will be heading up to Lynden to clean, paint, and basically get the house ready to sell. I can't wait to see a lot of you then!

~Susi

4 comments:

Kris said...

I can't wait to see you! I am missing all you girls so much. It will be fun to see them and you again! <3

Until tomorrow(or someday),
Krissy

bentogirl said...

I'm gla that you got to come back too!!! :D And I hope that I'll be able to see you this next time you come! :)

bentogirl said...

And maybe if you're at Krissy's I should just ride my boke over to see you! :P

Hannah Criss said...

Yes, you should Lexi! I'd love to see you!! =)

~Susi