Tuesday, January 18, 2011

At Cabalas

Friday night, we left for Grandpa and Grandma's house. We got there late, talked a little with G'pa and G'ma and Sarah and Stephen. The next morning, after sleeping in a little and a delicious breakfast of pancakes, most of us drove about five minutes away to Cabelas. It was the first time I've been to this store, and I had lots of fun taking pictures.=)

Cabela's airplane.

The safari exhibit.


Grandma pointing something out to Lydia.

The view from the second story.

African safari again.


G'ma and G'pa gave Joe a camo sweat shirt for Christmas that was just a little too small, so he exchanged that for a bigger one.

Looking over the railing.




Looking at fish.

This fish pouts too much.=)


Lydia looking at the huge rainbow trout.


A gigantic sea lion.





"The beavers are my favorite."




Bugs Bunny being chased by Wile-E Coyote.=P


On the elevator.

It's Dan'l Boone! =)

Cute little guys.=)

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Isn't that a neat place?! We have fun going there!

Katlin Nicole said...

As soon as I saw the first picture I knew that my brothers had to see them. We came up with the conclusion that this was the same Cabalas that we went to awhile back. I thought that the plane hanging from the ceiling was pretty neat.

Laura Earl said...

This is a neat post--I hadn't seen it before. Now I want to go! :-)