Monday, April 18, 2011

At S&S: Day 1

Sunday morning: Communion Sunday, Potluck, I played the piano for church, and we were leaving for Oregon. Yes, it was very hectic at home ten minutes before we left for church. After the service, Daddy, Bekah, and I grabbed some food and headed out. (Mrs. Weese, your cheese cake cookies were SOOOO good!! And Hannah McDonald, your cake was DELICIOUS!) We first went to Wascow (I'm not sure how to spell it.=), where we looked at a house we're thinking of renting. After going on a tour, we headed to Sarah and Stephen's house. When we got here, lil' Gracie was a sleeping cutie. We unpacked the car and had late dinner, then Grace was wide awake with no intention of going back to sleep. So, Sarah, Bekah, and I watched about half of the 2009 Emma. We were too tired to finish the rest and went to bed around 1:00 a.m.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

They were good desserts! We'll have to get the recipes from them.

I'll miss you this week. But I'm sure you'll have fun with Gracie!

Hannah Criss said...

Oh, don't worry, Kris, I'll have fun! (Sorry that I haven't been posting any pictures of her. My camera is an absolute pain!)


~Susi