Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The house is quiet, breakfast is over....

...and I have a couple minutes to write a post!

Ok, on Monday was Gracie's baby shower. I didn't know most of the ladies there, and I was a little uncomfortable introducing myself to a roomful of strangers. But, after a little bit, I met several very sweet girls.

That night, we were way too tired to finish Emma, so went to bed.



~~~




I can't remember what we did yesterday morning. But, after lunch, Daddy, Bekah and I looked at another house. That evening, Gracie was wide awake, so we watched about an hour and a half of Emma, but we still didn't finish it.




It's been quiet here all morning. Gracie was up late last night and so Sarah is getting some extra sleep. I see a couple dishes in the sink that should be washed, so I better go wash them.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I can't wait to see 'lil Gracie at the Conference!

Is your camera still being a pain?

Hannah Criss said...

Oh, yes, indeed! The camera works, but is terribly slow and I can't figure out the lighting.

~Susi

Laura Earl said...

Dear, I suggest you give up completely on that camera (I speak from experience!), and go back to the family camera!

Hannah Criss said...

Yeah, I think I better!

~Susi

Katlin Nicole said...

Thank you for taking the time to post while you're on your trip. It has been fun to see your journey unfolding.