Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I've been Up To...

I've been told by a couple people that I need to keep my blog updated while I'm here. Sorry that I don't have any pictures. I left my pain-in-the-neck camera at home so I will have to bore you with my ramblings.=)

Daddy and I left home late Sunday afternoon and got to S&S's house at about eleven or so. I went straight to bed and woke up the next morning at eight. Stephen and Daddy had already left for work and Sarah and Gracie were getting some extra sleep, so I just wondered around the quiet house. I finished a book called "Buckskin Brigade" which was about some not very well known men who were mountain men, trappers, missionaries, wagon train leaders, and pioneers. When Sar got up, we made a schedule for the rest of the week. Monday: Clean; Tuesday: Pack; Wednesday: Cook; and Thursday: Leave!

So, on Monday, we cleaned.=) Gracie had an upset tummy and wanted to be held and nursed all the time, so Sarah had her hands full! That night, I made dinner of meatloaf (my first time making it!). I left a huge pile of dishes on the counter since I was too tired to wash them and went to my room at about nine. I read for half an hour, and went to bed at nine thirty.

This morning, I woke up at six thirty and made breakfast for the guys. (Stephen helped me make hot rice cereal.) After the guys left, I read some more, then did the huge pile of dishes. Since then, I finished reading a book, and starting another.

The conference is the day after tomorrow! I'm getting really exciting and can't wait to see a lot of you all there!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Thank you so much for posting! I love hearing about what you are doing and of course your ramblings!

Love Ya,
Krissy

Hannah Criss said...

Good job of finishing the book! :-) Which ones did you finish and are reading?

~Hannah