Monday, April 11, 2011

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted!

Everyday, I check everyone's blogs hoping to see a new post and here I am neglecting my own. Well, that will have to change.=)

Daddy and the boys have been busy getting the house ready to sell/rent. Last week, Daddy cleaned out and painted the dog shed (that was where our two old dogs, Annie and Shiloh used to sleep and the name has stuck.=), I should call the rat shed, actually.=P There, we have two freezers, old bikes and all our recycling. Today, the guys are working rotatilling the front and back yards.

Anyway, for my news.=) On Sunday, I am going to go down with Daddy and Bekah to Sarah and Stephen's and stay at least a week (maybe two!) I'll bring my camera so you'll get lots of pictures of Gracie!

6 comments:

bentogirl said...

Ohhh have fun...and YES take LOTS of pictures!! :) It's going to seem strange to have you gone... :(

MJW said...

Are you S or H? Have fun, we'll miss either one!

Sarah said...

So looking forward to you coming! Thanks for being willing to help us out!

Hannah Criss said...

Lexi, yes I know.=(

~Susi

Hannah Criss said...

Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Weese! This is Susi. (Generally, if the post is not signed, then I did it.=)

~Susi

Krissy said...

I will miss you lots dear Susi.You will have to email and take lots of pictures!

I can't imagine what it will be like when you actually do leave permanent (hopefully not too permanent=).

Hugs and Prayers,
~Kris