Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whew!

I'm glad to get off my feet! Sarah and I have been working in the kitchen for a while cooking tonight's dinner, tomorrow's breakfast and lunch, and freezer meals. I have an excuse to get on the computer since I'm holding lil Gracie. The little imp is awake when she's supposed to be sleeping and sleeping when she is supposed to be awake.

Tomorrow, Daddy and I will be leaving at the latest nine o'clock for the conference. I've been looking forward to it for a long time and now it's finally here!

Oh, dear. Gracie is falling asleep again. I need to wake her up again.=)

3 comments:

Krissy said...

She must know exactly what times you want her to be awake. =P

I can't wait to see you all and my cousin at the Conference!

<3 u lots,
Kris

Mr. Murphy said...

I thought it strange that you referred to Gracie as an "imp". I've always thought that an imp was a little demon or gargoyle like creature, so I looked it up and I was not mistaken.

see link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imp

I don't think she would like to be called that! :)

Hannah Criss said...

Oh, thank you for telling me, Mrs. Murphy! I won't call her that any more!! She's more like an angel! =)

~Susi