Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hannah's 19th Birthday Party, Tea, and Dance

On Wednesday, we had Hannah's early birthday celebration with a some good friends. When they first arrived, most of us girls hadn't gotten ready yet. So, we took turns talking to the guests while we each got ready for the day. Krista was a very good host, as well.=)
Krista, I just had to steal your picture...they were just so dramatic.=)

In our costumes! Me, Ali, and Jesse.

I put together a quick treasure hunt game for Hannah. I wrote notes in German and she had to go around the house finding the different notes. I had to look up a lot of the words, and Hannah figured them out really quickly!

The table decorations.


Hannah, Rebekah, and Kelsie Weese

The food table. We had vegies, little quiches, scones with devenshire cream, and cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, with homemade snapple, rhubarb punch, and lemon ice water.

The mothers - Momma, Mrs. Van Cleve, and Mrs. Weese.

Momma did a good job of decorating - she always does!

Me again!=) I love this color!

Pillow mints

The desserts

Dancing the Virginia Reel!

Opening gifts. Thank you all, girls for coming! It was a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Krissy said...

I had a wonderful time! I hope we can dance together again soon!

Hannah Criss said...

Yes, we should do it every Friday night to keep in practice.=)

~Susi

Krissy said...

Nice Usisay=)