Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Back!

It feels like it's been forever since I've last posted. Our Internet hasn't been working for a couple days, but last night, a man who works at Azure came over and fixed it! Yay! (Opening my email and finding somewhere around ten unopened emails does not happen every day! =)

This last week, we safely delivered Gracie back to her parents, went shopping, all came down with colds, and this morning, Hannah, Laura, and I headed over to S&S's house at to paint Gracie's room, the kitchen, and a few other doors, etc. We're not quite finished, so we'll go back tomorrow to finish it up! Sar and Stephen will be back from their trip Sunday and will come back to a new house! =)

Taping the floors with blue tape, the smell of paint, and paint on my hands brought back floods of memories from this past summer. Of my friends coming over and working with me, late (and sometimes stressful!) nights working, hours sanding doors and painting the house, and volleyball in the evenings, big painting mishaps and paint spills, and just laughing when we've made another mistake and have to do it all over again. I found out today that, I'm beginning to enjoy painting! (A little bit, anyway. =) I'm getting excited about finishing S&S's house, then painting our house!

My posts have been getting randomer and randomer (new word! =P). Even now, a thousand different ideas are flooding my head and my brain's telling my fingers "Write this, now write that!" But, alas, I must leave and get my reading done that was left this morning. Until next time!

4 comments:

Jon said...

I like the randomer posts best. Picture are nice too :)

Susanna R. Langdon said...

Thanks Jon! I'll try to get pictures on here...kind of a long process with my old camera. =)

Krissy said...

I am so glad you are back. Not getting any word, posts, or emails from you was VERY strange. :-)

Hannah Criss said...

I'm sure it was, Kris! =)