Friday, January 6, 2012

Yesterday's Shopping Trip

 Yesterday, we all went to The Dalles and Hood River to go shopping. It's been a while since I've been shopping (I normally stay home since I get so sick on the forty-five to hour and a half long drives), but today, I needed to buy a couple things. We stopped at J.C. Pennys and Cash N' Carry (in the Dalles), then went to the Hood River WalMart, then back to the Dalles where we stopped at K Mart, Rite Aid, and Fred Meyer.

I've been needing a jump drive to store all my stories and other important stuff that is currently on my laptop since my lappy is dying and I don't want to lose all my hard work. I had the choice between blue and this pink jump drive  (I really wanted a light pink one like yours, Krissy) and Matthew told me to get the pink. =)

Every trip we take, after it's dark, we girls always ask, "Do either of you boys have your flash light?" So, Hensie and I both bought one of these cute, little flash lights.

Our new calender! All the calenders were on sale, so we, Laura, and Momma each bought one. They only cost $5, but they look like they would cost $20!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Good job Susi, you will love that jump drive. =D

I need to get a new calender.

Laura Earl said...

It was exciting seeing everything you were buying :-)